- Updated for 5.4
- Core: Typing /lui no longer open the option menu in combat. (Unless previously loaded). This prevents "Script Too Long" errors that results in only 20% of the options being displayed.
- Bags: Fixed an issue where all bags slots became highlighted.
- Infotext: Added World Bosses Lockout information under raid lockouts.
- Info Text: Update Raid info display to handle displaying LFR and Flexible raid information.
- Unitframes: Fixed "fade others debuffs" and debuff frame color.
- Unitframes: Names on boss unitframes update properly on multi-boss encounters
- Unitframes: Changed number of boss frames from 4 to MAX_BOSS_FRAMES (which is currently 5).
- Threat Bar: Update to Experience mode - you can now show rested XP (both text and a bar).
- Threat Bar: Made Gradient color work for the bar while in Experience and Reputation mode
- Threat Bar: Small changes to text formatting.
- Tooltips: Fixed tooltips of NPCs within the Proving Grounds or while spectating a pet battle.
- Talent Spam: Update filters to include Pet talent spam.
- Vengeance: Updated module to make Vegeance caps at your full health.
- Updated for 5.4
- Updated for 5.3
- We no longer make selfish changes to the nameplates. This should hopefully eliminate issues when using addons such as Healers Have To Die.
- Hopefully fix taint messages when right clicking unitframes. This should fix reporting people AFK in battlegrounds.
- Cannot destroy totems from the TotemBar so we removed that feature to prevent ACTION_BLOCKED errors.
- Minimap coordinates had their strata updated to prevent them from hiding behind the minimap itself.
- The ThreatBar module's EXP mode now turns into a reputation bar when level capped.
- Updated OUF, this should fix the Color Gradients C Overflow errors.
-- Added TotalAbsorb module which adds an absorb bar to unitframes. It's currently anchored to the same point as the Heal Prediction, but may change.
-- Enabled Frequent Updates for boss frames
-- Runes will now be colored based on their type instead of position. This should fix a bug about Death Runes being Blood-colored after a reload for Frost DKs.
-- Warlocks should now always have 4 Embers or 4 Shards instead of 3. Mages now have 4 arcane charges instead of 6.
- Fixed the World Map for 5.3.
-- Added tick boxes to show/hide Dig Sites and Battle Pet Tamers.
-- Removed dependancy on LibBabbleZone which is no longer maintained.
-- Added maps for 2x BGs and Throne of Thunder.
- Fixed BlizzScale imporperly scaling only a third of the LFD/LFR frame.
- Added Friendship Support to the ThreatBar's Rep mode and won't display weird numbers when you try to track Brawler's Guild anymore.
- New Module: Mirror Bar. It's finally here, you can customize the mirror bar, which is used for Breath, Fatigue, Feign Death and such.
- New Module: RemoveThatBuff. Automatically remove buffs that you hate. Disabled by default with an empty list.
- Pet Battle alerts now attach themselves to the Micromenu module.
- Added support for microdungeons (interiors, caves...)
- Chat module now supports and can configure Sticky Channels
- Update to the world map to add Pandaria raids and instances in the drop down menu.
- Unitframes will now darken for tapped mobs.
- Action bars will now disappear during Pet Battles
- Info Text will no longer get in the way of the Pet Battle UI
- Cast Bars will now have a different border when you cannot interrupt.
- PvP Icons will display as FFA for low level Pandaren until they select a faction
- Vengeance is now disabled by default due to MoP changes.
- You can now change the Orb color again.
- Improved the level detection to warn you have unspent talents at level 10.
- Fixed Dual Spec info text for low level toons, now displays "None"
- Fixed Warlocks spec detection for which ressource to display.
- FAQ: Small updates for Spell/Cooldown Timer and fixed a typo.
- The "Show in Raid" now works for Party Frames
- Warlock ressource bar will now check for glyphs on zoning.
- Party should now display properly for raid groups with 5 or fewer people when "Show Only in Real Parties" in not enabled.
- Patch 5.1 fixes to the Nameplates changes.
- Patch 5.1 fixes for the Monk's Chi.
- Hopefully fixed sendVersion errors.
Added Monk Chi
Fixed some party issues
Enable/Disable on ressource bars now works.
Fixed an error with warlocks that doesnt have a spec.
World map module is back in.
Fixed Guild Infotext
Fixed Interrupts not being announced
Fixed Warlock Bars.
Added Mage Bar for Arcane Charges
Fixed Tank Detection for druid.
Fixed Dungeon Difficulty next to the clock
When installing LUI on new characters, it will correctly install it for that character's profile, instead of installing it on the default profile and messing all other characeters using same profile.