It has still been bothering me so I tried something out...
in the bag.lua file (under modules) I think I have found something.
in line 1664 starts the following piece of code:
for i = 1, #module.sortItems do
if module.sortItems[i].sBag == item.tBag and module.sortItems[i].sSlot == item.tSlot then
module.sortItems[i].sBag = item.sBag;
module.sortItems[i].sSlot = item.sSlot;
when I remove the # of #module.sortItems I am able to sort the reagentbank without freezing
However... when I then try to sort my bags and the normal bankspace...nothing happens anymore
Will be trying a bit more today or tomorrow if time allows but perhaps this will give you an idea