|Version 3.9.2 is now Available!
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||Siku [ February 24th, 2015, 7:37 pm ]|
|Post subject:||Version 3.9.2 is now Available!|
Version 3.9.2 is now available on Curse and WoWInterface.
This is a short version that improves compatibility with Patch 6.1.
Changelogs between versions encompass all changes between 3.9.1 and 3.9.2, some of which you may be familiar with if you have been using alpha versions.
- Core: Reworded Welcome screen. Added Thanks tab.
- Core: Changes a few frame references to be compatible with changes done in Patch 6.1
- Bags: Fixed an issue with the Reagent Bank options having no effects.
- Infotext: Fixed an issue that prevented clicks from registering when clicking on a character friend, making it impossible to whisper them.
- Unitframes: Changed color behavior for NPCs when set to "Color by Class", it will now follow reaction (Hostile, Neutral, Friendly) as opposed to class (which defaults to Warrior for all non-players).
- Unitframes: You can change reaction colors under the Unitframes's Misc Colors option tab.
- ActionBars: LUI's built-in bars still have certain issues that could very well be considered deal-breakers with people and we suggest LUI users to use Bartender4 instead.
- Unitframes: Our Raid frames are not very customizable which some healers may have an issue with. Since this is a much more complex issue to solve, we can only suggest you look into other raid frames addons such as Grid, Healbot or Vuhdo.
- WorldMap: LUI's world map module has several minor issues such as the player arrow disappearing when using maximized map and quest zone blue highlights not showing. It is disabled by default as of last version, but some people may still have it enabled.
- Twitter Integeration: Currently, Twitter Integration does not work while using LUI. To fix that, you need to disable the Chat Module and reload the UI. This will clean any chat frame taint coming from LUI, allowing the Share button to work once again, but you will lose the ability to click links and other features given through the chat module. Note: Typing /share will bring up the Twitter interface without having to disable chat module.
If you like LUI and would like to support it, you can do so either by donating or supporting it on Patreon.
It may not interest everyone, I sometimes discuss interesting stuff over on Twitter. (No account required)
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC|
|Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group