It is currently May 26th, 2017, 1:07 pm

Post subject: Need some help please.
PostPosted: January 11th, 2017, 4:59 pm 

So I have had LUI installed for a while and after the latest update some things reverted. I figured LUI would have a patch to fix everything. I downloaded LUI core update this morning and now bartender is gone and all of my bars and buttons are messed up. What do I do?

PostPosted: January 12th, 2017, 2:02 am 

Mine and my husband's both did the same thing - Bartender disappeared and was no longer installed. We just went back and reinstalled it. It put our settings back. No idea why it was uninstalled with LUI's update but reinstalling Bartender fixed it.

PostPosted: January 12th, 2017, 3:03 am 

vixenkat wrote:
Mine and my husband's both did the same thing - Bartender disappeared and was no longer installed. We just went back and reinstalled it. It put our settings back. No idea why it was uninstalled with LUI's update but reinstalling Bartender fixed it.

Yeah I eventually tried that and it worked out.

I was afraid to do that because I didn't want to lose all of my settings.

But it all worked out in the end :-D

Hey with LUIs built in raid frame is there a way to make it show tanks and healers etc?

PostPosted: January 12th, 2017, 3:40 am 

JHorse wrote:
vixenkat wrote:

Yeah I eventually tried that and it worked out.

I was afraid to do that because I didn't want to lose all of my settings.

But it all worked out in the end :-D

Hey with LUIs built in raid frame is there a way to make it show tanks and healers etc?

Ya I had the same thing happen. So I can just go and download Bartender straight from curse and everything should be good right??

I was also wondering about the raid from thing too. I hope there is a way because having to look through the default raid stuff to figure out who my other tank is when raiding is kinda pain.

PostPosted: January 17th, 2017, 8:33 am 

Site Admin

The reason it disappear was due to a weird interaction with the Curse Client that i couldn't foresee, and no way to prevent it. I apologize for the inconvenience, but as already stated, it doesn't affect any settings and simply redonwloading it fixes everything.

PostPosted: January 21st, 2017, 7:15 am 

So about LUIs built in raid frame is there a way to make it show tanks and healers etc?

PostPosted: March 15th, 2017, 7:05 am 

Site Admin

Cptwinkie wrote:
So about LUIs built in raid frame is there a way to make it show tanks and healers etc?

The LUI built-in raid frames are rather barebones in feature. What you see is what you get, pretty much. The UI easily support the more healer-centric raid frames addons such as Grid, Healbot and Vuhdo though.